06 July 2025 @ 09:10 pm
Friends Only  















 This journal is 50% public and 50% fangirling and RL :D
Please comment here to be added and tell me the reason why you want to add me. If not then I will only ignore your adding, thanks! And please make sure that you have at least ONE English post on your livejournal, eitherwise I won't add you despite you leaving a comment already.

All of my translations, scans and anything that I share outside of this lj are public, therefore there are no reason to add me unless you want to get to know me.

One thing that I must mention in here before anyone adds me. I have THREE fandoms. NEWS-ARASHI-KAT~TUN. NO BASHING IS ALLOWED AND NO BIASED AS WELL. Please do that on your own lj. I have no interest in that. You can talk all about Arashi in an Arashi post all you want, but do not BASH in a NEWS post because you think that KT or ARASHI is better than them. Once I found out, I will ban you forever from my journal.

Thanks.

All banners are made by me ([livejournal.com profile] arisa_draconis )
 
 
Current Music: Game of Love - NEWS
 
 
Page 1 of 4
<<[1] [2] [3] [4] >>
( Post a new comment )
seiiki-akari.livejournal.com[identity profile] seiiki-akari.livejournal.com on September 20th, 2008 12:12 pm (UTC)
Hmm... I did add you since you continued translating his nikki, but I don't mind knowing you better as well. :] I'm glad that you added me back. ^^ But I just couldn't cope with commenting everyday since you do such a good job of updating very frequently everyday, so I can only comment once in a while... >_< I'll try to comment more often! x)

PS: I can help make you a banner, but I doubt my own ability. x_X Haha... Perhaps I'll post again when I'm done with it, and you can choose whether to use it or not. ^^
[identity profile] sakuradanielle.livejournal.com on September 20th, 2008 12:26 pm (UTC)
I also added you because of the translations you do. I will try to stay active and comment and thank you sooo much for doing that. At least I know we have that in common. Kei-chan that is.. <33
(no subject) - [identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on September 20th, 2008 12:29 pm (UTC) Expand
(no subject) - [identity profile] sakuradanielle.livejournal.com on September 20th, 2008 05:02 pm (UTC) Expand
(no subject) - [identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on September 21st, 2008 07:22 am (UTC) Expand
(no subject) - [identity profile] sakuradanielle.livejournal.com on September 22nd, 2008 08:38 am (UTC)
(no subject) - [identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on September 20th, 2008 12:27 pm (UTC) Expand
(no subject) - [identity profile] seiiki-akari.livejournal.com on September 21st, 2008 08:28 am (UTC) Expand
(no subject) - [identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on September 21st, 2008 09:13 am (UTC)
[identity profile] adorable-vivian.livejournal.com on September 20th, 2008 12:41 pm (UTC)
Hello arisa-draconis,
we are already mutual friends do I still have to comment?
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on September 20th, 2008 01:42 pm (UTC)
nope but once in a while is good too what i meant was to comment here if you are going to add me, it seems that a lot of people got confused...
[identity profile] seimeinohana.livejournal.com on September 20th, 2008 12:52 pm (UTC)
Hello! I hope you don't mind me requesting to add you as a friend!

I like to add you be because you seem to be a friendly person, a fellow JEFC Sydney member and also of the translations of the nikki's!

私の友人になりたいと思って下さいか。

よろしく.
(Reply) (Link)
[identity profile] hanya-ne.livejournal.com on September 20th, 2008 01:31 pm (UTC)
Hi!
I added you because you translate Koya's nikki, but isn't necesary you add back me if you don't like.
Thanks for translate !!
(Reply) (Link)
[identity profile] zyre1984.livejournal.com on September 20th, 2008 06:28 pm (UTC)
Hi we're not mutual friends so i comment here
i add you because Kei chan's nikki and i would be gld if you friend me back but just if you want... thanks for all your translations and i'll comment (^.^)//
(Reply) (Link)
[identity profile] kenken18.livejournal.com on September 26th, 2008 02:47 am (UTC)
karena kita sama-sama orang Indonesia././.
jadi enak aja punya temen sama hobby yg sama2 INdo...hehehe..
lagian gw suka baca wagahai ama member ai dikaw....^^
so i add you...^^
(Reply) (Link)
[identity profile] asianbling167.livejournal.com on October 20th, 2008 01:12 am (UTC)
Hey Hey!
I added you. Hope you don't mind
Thanks for the translations.
(Reply) (Link)
[identity profile] seishunamigo713.livejournal.com on November 6th, 2008 11:45 am (UTC)
Hiiiiii
I rather enjoy reading your translations and opinions haha
thanks for the add x
(Reply) (Link)
[identity profile] judith-ca.livejournal.com on November 28th, 2008 12:07 am (UTC)
I added you because you kept on posting his journal entries. hehe. Thanks so much ne~ I got to know more of kchan because of you. :) Hope we become friends!
(Reply) (Link)
[identity profile] zylha.livejournal.com on February 11th, 2009 01:41 pm (UTC)
add?
hello,
i want now, if i can be à friend.
And waht i do make for that.
(Sorry for my bad english)
(Reply) (Link)
[identity profile] pansocuep.livejournal.com on February 16th, 2009 04:57 am (UTC)
shounen club christmas special
i saw your comment on NEWShFAN's journal, so i re-uploaded part 4 with its missing piece;; sorry about that!
[it might still be uploading when you read this, though, because the last part is at 73% as i'm writing this;]
here's the link again, if you need it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5da987698129bfa891b20cc0d07ba4d270d5c2ab8c263ff1

also, did the files you downloaded have the subs on them? because someone said there weren't any and.. :/
sorry for this unnecessarily long comment :D
[identity profile] pansocuep.livejournal.com on February 16th, 2009 05:00 am (UTC)
Re: shounen club christmas special
oh, but now it's finished :D
[identity profile] molapi.livejournal.com on February 18th, 2009 09:50 am (UTC)
arisa~ =D
layout yang ada sidebarny uda di post di entry yg kmrn ^^
hope you like it ♥
(Reply) (Link)
[identity profile] colorfulkizuna.livejournal.com on March 12th, 2009 08:05 am (UTC)
hey there! I belive you dropped by my lj before so sankyuu sankyuu so much for that ^^ now it's time for me to return the favor. I'm Liz, 18 sai desu, used to live in the Philippines but moved to Las Vegas 3 years ago. I'd like to add you up because I like meeting other JE especially NEWS fans and I also like meeting new people and making new friends. yoroshiku onegaishimasu! *bows*
(Reply) (Link)
[identity profile] musikologie.livejournal.com on March 17th, 2009 01:57 pm (UTC)
Hi, I'm friending you to make sure your translations get linked at [livejournal.com profile] jesummary -- no need to friend me back if you don't want to. :D
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on March 17th, 2009 08:56 pm (UTC)
Thanks for telling me~ I'll add you as well!
[identity profile] laruku7.livejournal.com on March 23rd, 2009 07:35 pm (UTC)
I hope you wont mind I add you.
even thou I just wanna read your translations.
=)
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on March 24th, 2009 03:06 am (UTC)
No worries love!

Added you back~
[identity profile] missilver.livejournal.com on April 8th, 2009 05:07 pm (UTC)
hi arisa, actually i remember i already leave a comments here
but when i check my f-list, u didn't friend me back...
i wondering why and then i see my comments dissapeared! o.O
i dont know what happened but i just want to make sure that im not
friending u randomly ^^

i love ur header and icon...

-dee-
^^V
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on April 8th, 2009 09:36 pm (UTC)
Gomen dee~

I think I saw your comment on the other posts.... xD
I've added you know~

Yoroshiku!
(no subject) - [identity profile] missilver.livejournal.com on April 12th, 2009 02:07 pm (UTC)
[identity profile] dhieya.livejournal.com on May 19th, 2009 09:21 am (UTC)
hye... arisa-san...
dhieya desu... i would like to be your friend and i am gload to add u as my friend... i found that ur lj is interesting... and i would like to know more about NEWS trough your lj... i'm glad if u can add me... bcoz, we have the same interest... right ne... besides... i like to know other NEWS fans all over the world... it is too interesting to know more people...
jya... i am from Malaysia... kita adalah satu rumpun... ne... yoroshiku onegaishimasu...
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on May 20th, 2009 04:12 am (UTC)
I've added you back. Yoroshiku!
[identity profile] kamui-shirou-90.livejournal.com on June 6th, 2009 08:31 am (UTC)
hi! i added you as a friend and i hope you could add me too. i got interested to your blog because i'm a NewS fan also. i usually add people who has the same interest as mine. :)thanks in advance!
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on June 6th, 2009 11:51 am (UTC)
Added you back~
[identity profile] dhieya.livejournal.com on July 6th, 2009 09:55 am (UTC)
Happy Birthday!! Arisa-chan....
wish u all the best in your life... keep in touch ne...
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on July 6th, 2009 12:19 pm (UTC)
Arigatou~~~


I'll try to keep in touch :D I'm having my trials soon D:

&hearts
[identity profile] seige-k.livejournal.com on July 6th, 2009 01:28 pm (UTC)
Hi!
I added you some time before but I still didn't comment this entry. I don't even know why. O_O; My apologizes! *shy*
Well, to tell the truth I added you because of the nikki translation. Thank you so much for them! It's really wonderful that there are such people who make our favourite boys' thoughts a bit easier for understanding! <3
But I plan to visit LJ more often from now on and would like to read not only translation posts but also fangirling and so on your entries. ^^ I hope you won't mind?

PS Happy Birthday to you! <3
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on July 6th, 2009 01:57 pm (UTC)
That's ok.

Thanks for th birthday comment as well!

but just so you know that I'm on my final year of school so translations has been delayed... I'm so behind... I need to catch up to Kei's nikki!!! D:

and of course I've added you back as a friend~ xD

Yoroshiku ne~
(no subject) - [identity profile] seige-k.livejournal.com on July 6th, 2009 03:24 pm (UTC)
[identity profile] tegolot.livejournal.com on July 21st, 2009 07:09 am (UTC)
hi!!, i'll add you as my friend ne, the reason?, because i want to be your friend.. hehe..^^
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on July 21st, 2009 08:04 am (UTC)
Thanks for the comment. I'll add you now~
[identity profile] lilith-chan90.livejournal.com on July 27th, 2009 08:33 am (UTC)
I've add^-^
I'll you you can me add back^-^
I'm a big fan of NEWS (tegoshi&Kei)
i like olso Kat-tun and a little arashi^-^
*Chu*
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on July 27th, 2009 12:10 pm (UTC)
Sure. Of course I'll add you back.

And it's also wonderful to hear that you're starting to translate Member AI into Italian. More NEWS fan can be gathered this way.

I can offer you my English translations though I haven't been translating much since I'm on my last year of school and is busy until November.

I have posted quite a few of old translations. Btw, where do you get your Japanese text from?
[identity profile] seara-asakura.livejournal.com on July 28th, 2009 03:04 pm (UTC)
Doumo ^^
jessica desu! Im from medan.
I like JE very much specially hsj ^^
Hope u add back :)
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on July 29th, 2009 05:29 am (UTC)
No worries.

I've added you back as well.

Nice to see another fan from Indo xDDD and a HSJ fan too! :D


Yoroshiku~
[identity profile] massu-is-love.livejournal.com on August 11th, 2009 04:07 am (UTC)
Hellloooo!
Added you :D
Im amanda.
Just wanted to make more friends!
ESP. youu have lots of translations, and Im a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee massu fan!
:D:D:D:D
[identity profile] arisa-draconis.livejournal.com on August 11th, 2009 05:42 am (UTC)
Hello Amanda~ Nice to meet you! It's nice to meet another Massu fan :D and I'm glad you enjoy the translations.

I've added you back.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
[identity profile] floralshorts.livejournal.com on August 14th, 2009 06:42 am (UTC)
Hello! Can I add you?
So that when you translate Tegomass' jweb I can see it in my friends page, cause sometimes I don't check the NEWS comm anymore~
Hope you'll be adding me back. XD
BTW, my name is Agi. Yoroshiku ne~! XD
(Reply) (Link)